Unarmed Security Officer @ Secur America
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
Unarmed security officer, serving a gated residential community. We're looking for a motivated, responsible individual with high personal standards.
Ideal candidate must have:
- a passion to serve and protect;
- strong attention to detail;
- a track record of stellar attendance, and
- want to join a healthy culture focused on support, teamwork, and accountability.
. ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
. able to work long shifts (12 hours), weekends, overnight and holidays.
- Current FL driver’s license
- Class D Security License
- Minimum 21 Years of Age and 1 Years Security Guard Experience
- Able to communicate effectively in the English language in both oral and written form (including use of two-way radio, telephone, and face-to-face contacts)
- Able to give/take direction in stressful or emergency situations.
- Possess fundamental computer skills (able to type, use mouse)
- Must pass a detailed pre-employment background check (criminal/drug). Including a level 2 clearance.
- Must meet corporate standards regarding appearance, demeanor, customer service, attendance and punctuality.
- Must show a demonstrated commitment to diversity and the company’s mission, vision, and values.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)
Class D Unarmed Security License for Florida
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation