VERBAL BI-LINGUAL COMMUNICATIONS (ENGLISH/SPANISH) REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
Provide administrative and clerical support within the district office. Performs duties in the payroll, benefits and supply support to the branch office and all supported accounts. Processes all new hire personnel to include verification of qualifications and preparation of personnel files. Performs other duties as assigned by the management team. Must be able to communicate in both English and Spanish.
Essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job. Other duties, not listed below, may also be assigned. The incumbent:
· Controls the daily administrative operation of the branch office under the direction of the management team. Primary reception duties for both walk in traffic and telephone communications. Maintains operational hours of 0800 – 1600, Mon – Fri.
· Daily reviews and records payroll hours worked, attendance tracking and handles any discrepancies with the duty Supervisors or the employee.
· Will maintain employee information, personnel tracking information and post updates to the server for office use
· Point of contact for supply requests and fulfillment, will maintain appropriate supply levels to support operational needs.
· Maintains personnel records and ensures proper filing and safekeeping of employee privacy based on corporate policy and local filing procedures. Responsible for employee file compliance.
· Will be assigned projects from time to time, and will have to meet operational time constrains and provide updates as requested.
· Perform LiveScan electronic fingerprinting for both internal and external customers, and ensure electronic submission and as needed hard copy printing. Additionally conduct equipment checks and maintenance to ensure maximum availability.
· Liaison with corporate HR on all personnel matters concerning Officer pay, benefits, leaves of absence, employment verification, garnishments and FMLA .
· Meets regularly with managers to proactively address administrative, personnel and payroll matters.
· Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
No Supervisory duties assigned to this position.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
· High School Diploma required, Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· Two years of experience including payroll, benefits and HR support functions.
· Knowledgeable with standard office machines (fax, photocopy, scanner, telephone systems).
· Demonstrated knowledge of office management, working with payroll systems, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Experience creating spreadsheets, composing correspondence, managing and updating databases, and creating presentations, reports and documents.
· Strong customer service orientation, exemplifying our Mission Statement.
· Ability to be a hands-on, results oriented employee, handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to facilitate progressive change, getting along with other employees, following directions and continually improving.
· Evidence of ability to work autonomously using sound judgment working in a team oriented management environment.
· Work with a sense of urgency when given project deadlines.
· Strong oral and written communications skills.
· Strong computer skills required with emphasis on MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
· Math skills to include calculating fractions and percentages.
· Superior planning, organization and administrative skills.
· Ability to take accurate meeting notes.
· Ability to learn new software systems and enter data quickly and accurately.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers. Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment. Must also be able to run office errands (must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR).
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Andy Frain Services reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in the position description, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.