Security Operations Manager @ Dsi Security
You gain more than just a paycheck when you are employed with DSI. From our biggest clients to our newest security officer, the values of DSI and our motto, Do What You Say You Will Do, are always present. Working for DSI is more than just a job – it’s a way of life.
DSI strives to create a work experience for our employees reflecting the work culture, principles, and values of our clients as well as of DSI. We believe DSI delivers employees and service mutually beneficial to everyone.
Starting a career with DSI can lead to a lifetime of possibilities.
Job Skills / Requirements
DSI is adding to its ranks in the Panama City, Fl area. Come join our fast-growing team as a Security Operations Manager.
DSI offers: Flexible Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training; Complimentary Uniforms, Health Coverage including medical, dental and vision; a 401k plan; Superior Service Awards and various Employee Recognition.
- Act as a liaison with the client and ensure a portfolio of clients are provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Responsible for the day to day operations at the site location, including client and employee relations
- Manage multiple teams of Security Officers, Site and Shift Supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees while providing general security duties to our client.
- Interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, employees and the general public.
- Communicate with Branch management regarding all issues, scheduling, staffing and record keeping that are related to client.
- Following post instructions specific to the client.
- Promoting safety by being alert to observe, correct and report any hazards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid State of Florida Security License
- Valid driver's license
- Two years of business management/supervisory experience.
- Previous Contract Security, military or law enforcement experience required.
- Have reliable means of transportation and communication
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Be customer service oriented
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Class D or G License
Valid State Driver's License
Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours .....And More
DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.