Admin Floater Security Officer @ Dsi Security
You gain more than just a paycheck when you are employed with DSI. From our biggest clients to our newest security officer, the values of DSI and our motto, Do What You Say You Will Do, are always present. Working for DSI is more than just a job – it’s a way of life.
DSI strives to create a work experience for our employees reflecting the work culture, principles, and values of our clients as well as of DSI. We believe DSI delivers employees and service mutually beneficial to everyone.
Starting a career with DSI can lead to a lifetime of possibilities.
Job Skills / Requirements
DSI Security is currently looking for a dynamic person to join our fast-growing team as an Admin Floater Security Officer.
DSI offers: Flexible Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training; Complimentary Uniforms, Health Coverage including medical, dental and vision; a 401k plan; Superior Service Awards and various Employee Recognition.
A successful candidate will assist with day to day activities of the branch office to include answering phones and greeting visitors. Communication with the branch management team and personnel is vital for this position. This position needs to provide top notch customer service focused assistance to Clients, Branch Personnel, Security Officers, Corporate Personnel, and all others. Assistance will be provided in managing time and attendance system and other day to day activities. This position also works part time out in the field assisting various sites with operational issues.
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license
- Texas Level 2 Non-Commissioned License
- Office administration experience required
- Experience working in Microsoft Office (Including Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- WinTeam Pay System experience preferred.
- Be customer service oriented
- Be detail oriented
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment’s
- Have reliable means of transportation and communication
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid State Driver's License
Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours .....And More
DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.