Now Hiring -- Full -time Security Officers $12.50/hr - Bensenville, Il @ Secur America
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
A bright, enthusiastic exceptional Security Professional. Qualified candidates must:
• Have experience working security, customer service, guest management or similar
• Demonstrate superior poise, personal presentation and communication skills
• Enjoy working in a demanding, high-profile position with continuous customer and guest contact
• Be comfortable working with VIP guests, celebrities and public figures
• Possess an active IL PERC and 20 hour security training certificate
• Be able to pass a thorough and extensive drug and background screen
• Have a verifiable work history
• Be a high school graduate, or hold a GED
If you have a friendly, out-going personality, are committed to doing exceptional work and want an opportunity to demonstrate that youre ready for a career with advancement opportunities, we are ready to meet with you to discuss the opportunity of joining our organization.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
20 Hour Security Training Certificate
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.