Flex Security Officer @ Sunstates Security
Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are currently hiring for a Flex Unarmed Security Officer position. The Security Officer role is to secure premises and personnel by patrolling; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures. The starting pay rate for this position is $11.24/hour.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Subject to random drug testing
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must be able to deal with various levels of personality traits and maintain self-control
- Must conduct oneself in a professional and efficient manner during interaction with people
- Must prepare written statements and investigations in a logical and grammar correct manner
- Must be able to work any shift including weekends, nights and holidays; and/or work extended hours if required
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work with others
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Must be honest and Trustworthy
A Security Officer may perform a multitude of duties as specified by the Post Orders and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The Security Officer will read and become extremely knowledgeable of Post Orders and SOP, and will be able to act quickly and efficiently according to such directives.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by Site Managers) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!