Immediate Hiring - Security Officer - Full Or Part Time Denver And Surrounding Area @ Secur America
SecurAmerica is currently seeking well qualified candidates to fill entry level requirements at our Denver Colorado Location. The work environment and culture demand a high level of professionalism and some physically demanding work (due to the area covered.) If you are motivated to be a part of a team and work well with others, it will be and excellent opportunity for you to grow with our company. To get started, we encourage your to visit our website at www.securamericallc.com, and click on the employment tab to submit your application right away.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Report to shift supervisor for special instructions.
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot.
- Contact appropriate agencies in response to emergencies and hazards.
- Warn and cite violators for any number of security violations.
- Permit authorized persons to enter and leave the property.
- Be dressed and ready for duty at the appointed time.
- Engage customers and team members with courtesy and professionalism at all times.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Security License Issues by the State of Colorado
Valid State Driver's License or ID
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica is and equal opportunity employer. Qualifications for employment:
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Desired to have 1 year security or related experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Up to date computer skills.
- Able to pass drug screening and criminal background checks.
Benefits include: Medical, Life, Dental and Vision.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance