Concert And Event Ambassador @ Andyfrain Service
Support our stadium and arena clients in their needs and be an integral part of the facility needs. Establish working relationships with clients and local police and fire departments. Demonstrate and abide by Andy Frain Services Core Values and the operating principles set forth, while maintaining 100% compliance w/all staff training. Assist security by observing and reporting activities and incidents providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Ambassadors must possess and maintain a professional image and must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
Essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job. Other duties, not listed below, may also be assigned.
· The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our customers is critical to the completion of all the tasks within this job description. The ability to greet all patrons, vendors, and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism. Customer Service is Every Employee’s Job!
· Maintain a working knowledge of Amway Center.
· Keeping the entrances and exits of the facility clear, surveying the facility for any hazards that may exist and knowing evacuation routes in case of emergency.
· Work closely with Andy Frain security to enforce building policies and procedures.
· Monitor crowd behavior and maintain/restore crowd control throughout venue.
· Ability to work closely with fellow team members as wells as other venue personnel.
· “Observe and Report” all incidents and accidents. Confront and resolve incidents to successful conclusion.
· Be diligent and vigilant in safety awareness. Advise security if something is not normal or out of place. “See Something Say Something”.
· Proper radio use and response in a timely manner, includes radio communication to command post, building Managers, Supervisors and front line staff.
· Be proactive in obtaining information in regards to post orders, revisions, and daily event needs, (i.e. review one sheeter before each shift).
· Ability to write a thorough report outlining incidents.
· These functions are not limited to these listed and may be expanded upon at any time, however it will be mutually agreed upon.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
· Minimum of 18 years of age.
· Security, military or law enforcement background and/or mentality
· Ability to obtain State security guard license
Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
· High School Diploma and/or equivalent
· Constant and dedicated vigilance.
· Strong customer service orientation, exemplifying our Mission Statement.
· Ability to facilitate progressive change, getting along with other employees, following directions and continually improving.
· Clear and effective oral and written communications skills.
Understanding that Ambassador position reports to security department and has the mindset of becoming a state licensed security officer.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers. Pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may include up to 25 lbs (event evacuation), stair climbing. Ability to sit, twist, turn, bend as required to perform duties within the facility. Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Andy Frain Services reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in the position description, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.