Account Manager/security Lead Supervisor @ Secur America
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Account Manager is responsible for providing operational, personnel and administrative leadership over the account and serves as SecurAmerica’s primary liaison with the account’s client. The Account Manager is responsible for delivering legendary and responsive service to our client (and the client’s customers) and is accountable for ensuring SecurAmerica’s operating model at the account is fully complying with the obligations, specifications and requirements specified in the services agreement and promised in our service proposal and sales presentation.
1. Directly responsible for contract compliance to ensure all posts are staffed with qualified, trained personnel in accordance with contract requirements
2. Directly responsible to create officer post/shift schedules; process payroll (normal and special coverage).
3. Contribute to development and maintenance of a positive employee work environment, with strong employee morale
4. Manage employee recognition programs, including 110% Club.
5. Leads all account-specific employment practices including performance management and reviews, discipline, and complaint investigations.
6. Ensure compliance with all contract specifications and requirements as outlined in the client’s service agreement and “scope of work” document.
7. Set written standards of performance for each post and ensure all officers understand and meet these standards, including those outlined in SecurAmerica’s Team Handbook.
8. Track key performance indicators and quality metrics for the account to measure customer/associate satisfaction, compliance to service agreement and overall account performance.
9. Develop post orders and emergency procedures; update on a regular basis.
10. Manage the account to meet or exceed regional and account profit and financial objectives by managing labor costs, turnover, uniform costs, overtime and other cost categories.
11. Ensure all officers have all the support, equipment, uniforms and supplies necessary to meet property needs and exceed service expectations.
12. Ensures the inspection of all equipment by staff (including vehicles) to ensure all equipment is in good working order.
13. Ensure strict compliance to all account and company requirements and standards to include uniform/appearance, conduct, report writing and quality.
14. Conduct random and regularly scheduled site visits to assess the status of operations and what issues need to be addressed.
15. Conduct site crime prevention/security surveys and vulnerability assessments in concert with SecurAmerica regional management. Make regular recommendations to SecurAmerica and client management on ways to improve the site’s security program
16. Recommend and implement a site training plan that meets or exceeds company training standards, focusing on on-the-job training and emergency readiness; promotes the use of SecurAmerica’s learning management system.
17. Develop and lead the account’s safety program to ensure liability and worker’s compensation incidents are prevented, mitigated and, if they occur, are managed to keep losses minimal.
18. Work in collaboration with Human Resources on the selection process of new officers.
19. Conduct formalized monthly meetings with SecurAmerica and property management to ensure we are meeting and exceeding our commitments and property requirements.
20. Meet regularly with employees to assess satisfaction and identify any issues, problems or opportunities to improve the site.
21. Perform other duties as required.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)
Class D Unarmed Security License for Florida
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K/403b Plan