Dispatcher/ Security Monitor @ St Moritz Security
Dispatcher/ Security Monitor
- Pensacola, FL
- Job Type
- Salary: $12.00 /hour
Healthcare Dispatcher/ Security Monitor
Starting Pay: $12/hr
Join the excitement of a dynamic company committed to deliver exceptional Security Services to clients across the United States. Whether you are an experienced officer, or new to the security industry, St. Moritz Security Services Inc., has the right opportunity for you!
St. Moritz is seeking a part -time dispatcher to monitor cameras, relay requests for security, and provide access control support for a large hospital and outlying components.
Schedule: Friday – Sunday
- Experience in call center or dispatch operations is a plus.
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment with moments of high stress.
- Applicants must be able to communicate clearly and effectively and be able to manage calls from the client, visitors, vendors, and law enforcement.
- Will be required to assist employees with access control problems and be able to communicate problems with alarm systems and the access system to the vendor to effectively troubleshoot problems.
Additional Responsibilities include:
· Perform a variety of security-related duties, depending on the posts to which assigned
· Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
· Report unusual incidents to management
· Utilize a sense of urgency to respond to all emergency situations and monitor daily activity on site to ensure policies and procedures are maintained
· All functions, duties, tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures.
· Ability to follow established procedures and policies. Post orders to include enforcement of client/company rules, policies, and/or regulations
· Excellent attention to detail, good verbal and written communications, including legible report writing
· Ability to provide quality Customer Service
· Ability to work independently OR as part of a small group to resolve urgent issues, process orientated with high attention to detail, and triage a problem quickly providing precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
· Have a High school diploma or GED
· Authorized to work in the United States
· Minimum of 1 year call center or security experience (preferred)
· Prior Military or law enforcement experience( preferred)
· Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing, full background investigation and MVR check.
· Neat and professional appearance
· Friendly and professional demeanor
· As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
Pay increase after 90 days. Yearly paid vacation and yearly raise.
Visit us online at https://www.smssi.com/ for more information.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted 8 days ago