Security Assistant Manager @ Sunstates Security
Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America.
At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it. We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are hiring a full-time Assistant Account Manager in the Savannah, GA area. This is an on call Monday - Friday role with regular business hours with weekend work required on an as needed basis. Located candidates are preferred as this role is required to be on site.
The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for assisting in the daily functioning of multiple contract sites including operations, customer service, personnel management, security & safety in accordance with Sunstates objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting the direction, coordination, and management of all site Security Officers
- Process new employees through the Sunstates Security onboarding system
- Train, develop, motivate and empower Security Officers to effectively and efficiently oversee all day-to-day operations of the site and promote the highest standards of efficiency, profitability, customer service, and ethics
- Active participation in the employee on-boarding process including new hire interviewing and selection of candidates that meet Sunstates required level of qualifications and skills, ensure hires receive appropriate training and licensure within the designated timeframe
- Promote positive employee relations through meeting and developing a rapport with all internal & external customers, addressing complaints, and resolving issues with regional management guidance
- Act as the secondary contact for the sites and contacting the local office when necessary
- Work with action plans towards goal achievement, including establishment of sites and personnel quotas and/or goals
- Manage administrative and operational functions to ensure accurate working schedules, vacation or time off requests are within company guidelines, and personnel topics are address with management guidance
- Product Quality Assurance checks through eHub to assure positive results
- Ensure that you can respond to questions for security personnel, response to site events, or have qualifies backup when you are not able to remain available
Business Development & Customer Relations
- Foster a superior level of customer relations/service in order to ensure client retention and satisfaction
- Promote Sunstates reputation of professionalism and ethics; and to create and expose new and existing opportunities and markets
- 2 plus years of armed security or military and/or law enforcement experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Clean background with ability to pass a psychology evaluation as well as random drug screens
- 2+ years related management experience
- Must be able to pass a psychology evaluation as well as random drug screens
- Must have prior security, law enforcement, or military experience
- Advanced level/knowledge of computers and technology
- Great customer service and communication skills Sun123
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by the Regional Manager) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance