Now Hiring - Full-time Vehicle Patrol Officer @ Secur America
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
Officer will make patrols around location in company vehicle and keep detailed logs. During the shifts, officer will be required to check and secure doors throughout property.
• Provide vehicle patrol of parking lots, common areas and rear of building
• Patrol vacant units - doors locked/temperature appropriate/report any smell issues
• Identify and areport any hazards that could create iiability issues immediately
• Provide Management and Tenants with valid phone number for any emergency situations
• Assist with special event set ups and take down
• Assist employees/shoppers with escorts to their vehicle
• At least 21 years of age
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
• Valid Driver’s License
• Pass Background and Drug Screen
• Professional and Polished Demeanor
• Security, Law Enforcement, and or Military experience is a plus
Work is performed for an assigned property, which may consist of one or more buildings.
You will work both inside and outside the building and may be exposed to a variety of weather conditions, emergency situations, and terrains (i.e.: concrete, grass, asphalt, marble, etc). You will be required to stand and/or walk for periods of time, and you must have the ability to climb stairs and walk on inclined surfaces while patrolling.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Wisconsin Security Officer License
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance