Experienced Security Officers Needed @ Secur America
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
MUST HAVE SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, OR MILITARY EXPERIENCE.
1. Position requires long hours of standing while providing legendary customer service.
2. Provide a highly visible, professional security presence at assigned sites by providing Legendary Service to all clients, tenants, vendors, and guests.
3. Strictly adhere to and enforce all company and client rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
4. Maintain strong situational awareness to detect suspicious activity, security issues, and safety hazards.
5. Concisely and articulately convey information to a variety of operations staff members through multiple media (i.e.: in person, telephone, email, written reports).
6. Communicate with a diverse population primarily interpersonal communications.
7. Enforce access control and visitor management policies at assigned sites by challenging unauthorized persons and authenticating any visitors, guests, or vendors.
8. Responsibly use client- and company-provided equipment to monitor building systems, detect undesirable conditions, support emergency response efforts, notify key personnel, and document security activities.
9. Account for the issuance of badges, hard keys, and other access credentials as assigned to the Security Department and in accordance with established procedures.
10. Maintain professional, collaborative working relationships with SecurAmerica, Property Management, Engineering, Housekeeping, Parking, and other associated operations staff members at assigned sites.
11. Maintain strict confidentiality of security, property management, and tenant operations, ensuring that sensitive information is protected from both internal and external threats.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor or Security Management.
OPEN POSITIONS: M-F 3pm to 7pm Weekends 11am-7pm
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
CT State Guard Card
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Paid Sick Days