Security Analyst @ Secur America
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Maintain ongoing awareness of, and action all security-related inquiries, incidents, and response in accordance with policies, procedures, and directives. Research such incidents and events, and produce timely briefings or presentations for Security and Life Safety Management and other designated Key Organizational Stakeholders.
- Use internal and external systems (open-source, proprietary, privileged, and other data sources) to monitor and evaluate risks that have the potential to have an adverse impact to organizational assets, facilities, personnel.
- Provide initial diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of basic hardware, software, and system-related issues with security systems.
- Utilize security technologies and analytical tools for global situational awareness, threat management, investigative purposes, and to respond to requests, resolve cases, document risks and security breaches, and complete reports as required.
- Interact with employees, internal stakeholders, technicians, and contractors to properly respond to and execute other duties, along with serving as a primary escalation point for managed service vendors.
- Exercise good judgment, and follow all policies and procedures as they relate to best practices, directives, standard operation procedures, and manage situations of a sensitive nature and ensure adherence to the organization’s confidentiality and information security practices.
- Perform standard Security Operations Center functions, such as access control, CCTV, visitor management, intrusion detection, duress alarms, reports, logs, and customer service support.
- Work with the Security & Life Safety team to develop improvements of the overall GSOC operations and security posture, and perform other tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year professional security experience, law enforcement experience, fire or emergency services experience, or military experience.
- Ability to meet and maintain any applicable licensing or certification requirements.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have reliable means of communication (email, cell phone, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle emergency situations.
- Proven ability to operate proficiently with limited or no direct supervision.
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal directions and clarifying information under time-sensitive conditions.
- Comfortable in a high-tech work environment; the ideal candidate can keep pace with an environment where there’s continual learning of new mechanisms, applications, and tools.
- Proven ability to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple, unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Availability to work on emergency situations during off-hours and, if necessary, for an extended period of time.
- Availability for rotating/varying shifts.
- Demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft office applications and office management technology including mobile devices, desktop, and internet applications.
- Proficiency using mapping software (Google Maps, Google Earth, Bing Maps, ESRI, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to use basic communication devices used in security (phone, radio, email, etc.).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of incident response, crisis management, business continuity, or emergency response.
- Basic technical knowledge of network security systems and architecture, including access control and video solutions preferred.
- Ability to monitor and assess weather events, global incidents, open-source intelligence,
Payrate is dependent on experience: $21.00 to $23.00 Hourly.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
CT State Guard Card
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability