Security Officers @ Sunstates Security
Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Sunstates Security, LLC is currently seeking a Security Professional for part-time and full-time positions. These positions are listed below with a starting pay rate of $11.50/hour. The primary physical location for these positions are within the Lobby of a large commercial high rise. Other physical environments include interior foot patrol areas.
Part Time Position (24 hours):
- Weekly permanent schedule - Monday - Wednesday; 3:00PM - 11:00PM with potential opportunities to accept additional hours
Full Time Position (30 hours):
- Weekly permanent schedule - Thursday and Friday; 3:00PM - 11:00PM, Saturday and Sunday; 2:00PM - 9:00PM, with potential opportunties to accept additional hours
Responsibilites (not limited to):
- Access control
- Surveilliance (CCTV) monitoring
- Safety and security check foot patrols
- Excellent and professional interpersonal communication via face-to-face interactions and telecommunications
- Possess the ability to:
- Critically think
- Problem solve solutions to relevant issues that may be presented throughout a shift
- Arrive on time and potentially stay late in the event of emergencies
- Present yourself in a clean and tidy manner with proper company uniform standards
A Security Officer may perform a multitude of duties as specified by the Post Orders and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The Security Officer will read and become extremely knowledgeable of Post Orders and SOP, and will be able to act quickly and efficiently according to such directives. Sun123
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by Site Managers) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance