Regional Manager @ Sunstates Security
Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are currently hiring a Regional Manager for our Atlanta market. The Regional Manager is responsible for leading operations, client relationships, customer service, and personal management within a designated, geographical portfolio. The ideal candidate has proven leadership abilities and a commitment to service and outstanding client and employee relationships. *Local candidates preferred as this role sits in Atlanta and must be available to visit client sites in the region.
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate supervisory staff to effectively manage daily operations of security site personnel. Oversee regional employee onboarding process to include interviews, selection, training, and licensing of new hires.
- Build superior customer relationships and exceed client service levels to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Manage employee performance including performance appraisals, employee recognition, coaching and staff development initiatives, and corrective actions. The regional manager will work with the appropriate supervisor to ensure that all decisions comply with company policy, federal and state regulations.
- Coordinate with executive management team to establish branch goals and objectives and communicate these objectives with the customer and employees.
- Operational functions to include payroll, billing, staffing, scheduling, and employee relations.
- Manage quality assurance inspections and initiatives to assure compliance and commitment to the client.
- Cost control and budgeting to ensure branch accounts remain on service-related and budgetary targets. The Regional Manager should be able to respond to goal deficiencies as well as develop and implement action plans to alleviate deficiencies and meet/exceed goals.
- Work in conjunction with sales and marketing to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years or more related experience and management in the security industry.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, communication, and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Focus on customer service excellence and strong ability to develop and foster high level relationships with client representatives.
- Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license in all areas under authority.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to travel and regularly visit site locations. Knowledge of the geographical region required.
- 24/7 availability to respond to the client and staff, site events, or have qualified backup when unavailable. Sun123
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college/university
Certification Requirements (All)
Additional Information / Benefits
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by Regional Management) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401k with employer match