Armed Security Officers ***$350 Signon Bonus Available*** @ Sunstates Security
Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
Job Skills / Requirements
***$350 Sign on Bonus Available after 6-month Anniversary Date***
Sunstates Security, LLC currenlty has openings for full-time and part-time Armed Security Officesr in the Johnson City, TX area. There are multiple shifts and days available. This position has starting pay rate of $17/hour.
*We provide training for candidates without a Level III Security License. Must have own weapon and duty gear available for training.*
- Must have an Active Texas Level III Security License in hand.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check, Drug Screen, and Psychological Evaluation prior to hire.
- Must be able to work additional hours and shifts if required.
- Must be a Self-Starter who is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have a reliable means of communications.
- Experience with computer based Access Control system a plus.
- Experience with monitoring CCTV systems a plus.
- Experience with Alarm system monitoring.
- H/S Diploma required
- Experience in a 24 hours Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Associates Degree or higher in a related field.
- Currently Certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED Operations.
- Military or Law Enforcement experience
A Security Officer may perform a multitude of duties as specified by the Post Orders and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The Security Officer will read and become extremely knowledgeable of Post Orders and SOP, and will be able to act quickly and efficiently according to such directives. Sun123
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)
Level III Texas Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions(as personally verified by Site Managers) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance