Gsoc Operator @ Dsi Security
You gain more than just a paycheck when you are employed with DSI. From our biggest clients to our newest security officer, the values of DSI and our motto, Do What You Say You Will Do, are always present. Working for DSI is more than just a job – it’s a way of life.
DSI strives to create a work experience for our employees reflecting the work culture, principles, and values of our clients as well as of DSI. We believe DSI delivers employees and service mutually beneficial to everyone.
Starting a career with DSI can lead to a lifetime of possibilities.
Job Skills / Requirements
DSI is adding to its ranks in the Houston, TX area. Come join our fast-growing team as a GSOC Operator.
Must have a Level 2 Non Comm License Issued by TXDPS PSB
DSI Offers: Flexible Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training; Complimentary Uniforms; Health Coverage including medical, dental and vision; a 401k plan; Superior Service Awards and various Employee Recognition.
- Monitors global events ranging from acts of terrorism, severe weather, environment, assets, and reputation
- Identifies events that can affect the company's interests, personnel, assets, and reputation
- Notifies the appropriate stake holders to enable a timely response
- Supports any Emergency Response Incident or Crisis Management
- Supports Global Travelers requiring assistance
- Monitors CCTV and alarms remotely and provides remote access control
- Issues Access Control and access rights
- Monitors Maritime High-Risk Areas involving company fleet
- Maintain visibility to ensure safety and deter unacceptable activities.
- Compiling and disseminating Various reports
- Liaise with local law enforcement and other first responders when required
- Liaise with Regional/Country/Local Security Management and Correspondents
- Initiating mass communications when required
- Understanding and complying with DSI and Client requirements.
- Having a good understanding and following DSI’s Code of Ethics and Employee Standard.
- Participate in training and become familiar with general safety procedures, as well as DSI’s safety manual.
- Attend and continue to receive security officer training as required by Client or DSI’s training program.
- Present oneself in a professional manner through appearance and conduct.
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Level 2 Non Comm License issued by TXDPS PSB.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Operator within the military, law enforcement, EMA/Crisis Management, or Security Industries
- Working knowledge of all communication systems (including IT, GSM, Satellite, Social Media)
- Working knowledge of CCTV, Alarm systems and electronic access control systems
- Working knowledge of world geography and events
- Multi-linguistic preferred but not required
- Have reliable means of transportation and communication
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Be customer service oriented
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate lifting.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid State Driver's License
Level II Security Officer License
Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours .....And More
DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.