Security Officer - Vehicle Patrol @ Secur America
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
• Continuously review and monitor the Pro-Watch Systems and the Avigilon Systems throughout a full shift.
• Sign-in a high volume of visitors/employees who enter the facility and make contact with the appropriate sponsors. (by Email, Telephone or in Person)
• Conduct daily building tours (Interior/Exterior) to ensure that the environment is physically secured. Inspection of the door controls and mechanical equipment are performed as well.
• Complete Daily Activity Logs on the security network drive to document the activities that occur during each shift.
• Prevent unauthorized persons or vehicles from the entering the property.
• Report all suspicious activity that is observed to the Security Command.
• Report safety issues and hazards found on the property.
• ctively learn and become proficient at responding to all emergency events. (Medical Emergencies, Severe Weather, Active Shooter, Fire Events, Suspicious Persons/Vehicle and Suspicious Packages.
• Must be certified and capable of performing CPR, provide First Aid and operate an AED as needed. Manage overall emergency situations that occur on the property.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and perform duties at a high level. There could be a minimum of 3 functions occurring at any given time that you must perform. (Answering Calls, Checking Badging, Monitoring Card Activity, Camera Activity, Assisting employees and Email functions)
• Meet with the relieving officers on each shift to pass on information that is important to the site.
• Data entry is required often and daily.
• Clean desk sweeps are required that covers the entire facility.
• Badge and equipment inventory will be done daily.
• Must be able to walk long distances and climb stairs.
• Will be around sensitive data as well provide escorts to transport sensitive data.
• Defensive Driving
• Crossed training to work every position at the site.
• Common sense approach when engaging in situations that may not be outlined above.
• Experience in maintaining physical security protocols.
• Certified in Microsoft Office Suite and latest Windows Operating System software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with management and staff.
• Must have high ethical standards and high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate and interact with clients and customers.
• Must be available to work all shifts to address the needs of the site 24 x 7.
• Must meet performance standards including attendance and punctuality.
• Typing skills of 35wpm is recommended.
• Effective Time Management Skills
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance