Regional Support Administrator @ Sunstates Security
Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are currently searching for a Regional Support Administrator in our Tarrytown office to support the Regional Operations. The Regional Support Administrator is responsible for providing support in the region to include operations, customer service, recruiting, administrative, payroll, and onboarding in accordance with Sunstates objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and recruit high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation and ambition align with our company’s needs.
• Work with management to identify internal hiring needs, understand job requirements, and create job descriptions when needed.
• Conduct full interview process with promising candidates as needed: phone interview, in person interview, background and reference checks.
• Assist with the on-boarding process for new hires: track pre-employment paperwork, create offer letters, liaise with HR department, etc.
• Continuously update Application Tracking System with relevant information- interview notes, resumes, salary, employment data, etc.
• Attend local networking events and job fairs to interact with potential candidates.
• Maintain proper licensing for employees in both NY and NJ
• Run OT and Turnover reports, assist with reducing OT and TO in order to maintain company standards
• Complete safety and accident reporting
• Obtain random drug test results
• Review schedules and submit payroll
• Complete QA audits at client sites as well as regional office
• Respond to Unemployment hearings electronically via ADP
• Order uniforms and equipment as needed
• Submit termination reports with backup documentation when appropriate
Training & Education:
• Coordinate new hire completion of Sunstates Security Orientation and SOLO.
• Ensure proper training & education records are complete and saved in the personnel file
• Assist with employee questions/training on eHub, LMS, Post Orders, etc.
• Two (2) or more years of related recruiting and administrative experience
• Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
• Computer literacy in MS Office, experience with an electronic payroll system (preferably Team) and experience with an Applicant Tracking System (preferably Kwantek)
• Ability to travel occasionally to visit all local site locations Sun123
Education Requirements (Any)
Certification Requirements (All)
Additional Information / Benefits
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by Management) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance