Security Surveillance Operator @ Sunstates Security
Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Sunstates Security is currently hiring for a full-time Security Surveillance Operator in the Lawrenceville, GA area.
- Shifts: 6:00AM - 2:00AM or 2:00PM - 10:00PM EST
- Days: Monday - Friday with some weekends
- Starting Pay Rate: $13.67/hour. Semi and annual increased contingent on performance
The security surveillance operator position will provide a superior level of customer service and technical support to our client both within and external to the organization. He/She will maintain the reputation of an excellent Security department by constantly learning and keeping the trust of those that rely on our skills and technologies.
- Monitor the client's access control security network for alarm events
- Identify and report security device failures (cameras, DVRs, communication panels).
- Familiarity with S-2 and Lenel security monitoring application, CCTV, access control systems and or security surveillance monitoring systems preferred.
- Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Suite.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Clean drug screen and no criminal history
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
MUST ATTACH A RESUME TO BE CONSIDEREDSun123
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college/university
Additional Information / Benefits
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by the Regional Manager) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance